Current version: 1.4.0
TTOS is a lightweight compositing window manager, designed to work on the well-known TomTom devices, thanks to the availability of the source code and the efforts of the OpenTom people.
TTOS currently includes a calculator, a calendar clock, a terminal, a sample app, and a MP3/Vorbis player, but has a powerful and easy-to-use API that allows to easily create new apps for it.
TTOS is distributed as free software under the GPLv3 license.
Package in .zip format (8 Mbytes)
Source package in .zip format (3 Mbytes)
History of versions
- version 1.4.0 (2012-02-08)
- Main menu now occupies the whole screen, to avoid scrolling
- Now music player doesn't hang the system when exiting from the main menu
- version 1.3.0 (2012-01-28)
- When a label had one line with a single space, the system hanged. Fixed.
- Now the pause in the music player works fine
- Now the random reproduction is really random
- Added a sample song
- version 1.2.0 (2012-01-06)
- Previous versions missed the MP3 and Vorbis players themselves. Fixed (now you can play MP3 and Vorbis).
- version 1.1.0 (2011-04-02)
- Tries to automatically adjust the screen orientation
- Allows to modify the screen orientation from the manager's command line
- version 1.0.0 (2011-03-24)
- First public release